英语绘本:谢谢你,小熊
关键字:    英语        2017-04-18 09:13

Thank You Bear
谢谢你小熊



For anyone who ever thought they had something great.
致所有曾经觉得自己拥有最美好的东西的人。


Early one morning, a little bear found a little box.
一天早上,小熊发现了一只小盒子。

He looked inside and said, "Why, it' the greatest thing ever! Mouse will love this."
他朝里面看了看,说:“哟嗬,从没见过这么棒的东西!小耗子一定喜欢。”

On his way to find Mouse, he showed it to the monkey. Monkey said, "That's not so great."
小熊去找小耗子,半路上遇到了小猴子。小熊向小猴献宝,小猴说:“这盒子也不是特别有意思嘛。”

He showed it to the owl. Owl said, "I've seen those before."
小熊拿给猫头鹰看。猫头鹰说:“我早就见过这样的东西了。”

He showed it to the fox. Fox said, "You're holding it the wrong way."
小熊拿给狐狸看。狐狸说:“错啦,不是这么拿的。”

He showed it to the elephant. Elephant said, "I think it's too small."
小熊拿给大象看。大象说:“我觉得这东西太小啦。”
He showed it to the squirrel. Squirrel said, "It would be much better if you gave it to me."
小熊拿给松鼠看。松鼠说:“要是你把这宝贝送给我就更好了。”


He tried to show it to the bunny. But Bunny said, "I don't have time to look right now."
小熊想拿给小兔子看。可是小兔说:“我这会儿没时间看呢。”

 

The little bear stoped. He wondered whether it was so great after all.

小熊停住了脚步。他也开始怀疑这个盒子到底是不是很棒了。

While he was wondering, Mouse came along and asked Bear what he had.
正想着呢,小老鼠跑了过来,问小熊:这是什么呀?

He put the box on the ground and showed it to Mouse. Mouse looked at it this way and that.
小熊把盒子放到地上让小老鼠看。小老鼠对着盒子上看看下看看,左看看右看看。

Then Mouse crawled inside the empty box and said, "It's the greatest thing ever!"
接着,小老鼠爬进了空盒子,说:“还没见过这么棒的东西呢!”
 
"Thank you, Bear."
“谢谢你,小熊。”

酷酷少儿英语,专业英美外教,掌握纯正、地道的英语口语! 

免费领取1对1英美外教体验课 立即领取